drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Long time since I've been here... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Long time since I've been here...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Long time since I've been here... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all dnb.be,

Wow how good it is to come back here after few years and see the forum still growing strong? amazing! I can see some familiar producers still here which is great. For those who don't remember me, I was quite active user here about 5 years ago, unfortunately life happened and blah blah, so.. you know the story, family and all, work no time for producing, gear sold and all that jazz.

Thankfully I may have some time to get back on track very soon and I'm looking forward to listen to all your tunes people.

Big thumbs up to all of you!

P.

__
My Soundcloud
30-07-2017 08:54 Send an Email to Paracyte Search for Posts by Paracyte Add Paracyte to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Long time since I've been here...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH