drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » The Great Fisher Cat - Nameless 01 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Great Fisher Cat - Nameless 01
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GreatFisherCat
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2084.jpg

Registration Date: 21-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

The Great Fisher Cat - Nameless 01 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Guys,

or what's left of you. Internet went, left us behind, huh?

It's been 10 years, would you believe it? Where've you been? Myself, I sold my all gear, years ago, got involved heavily on work , quit music making all together. However, time's changed, I'm older now, we're older now, Kids are older.

It's time to get back to the DnB business. I was never a Surya, GreyOne (et all) - I did look up to you guys. Envied your production.

So to pay homage to my heritage on DnB making, to say thanks to all you guys when you taught me the basics, I wanted to say I am back. Back to basics, actually - I still suck, I suppose.

I just posted first DnB track for over 10 years. Wanted to tell you that.

Have a listen, if you will.
https://soundcloud.com/the-great-fisher-cat/nameless-01

Best of luck in life for you all, bang some occasional beat once for a while, will ya?

Mikko Sundman,
Aka The Great Fisher Cat
13-07-2017 21:21 Send an Email to GreatFisherCat Search for Posts by GreatFisherCat Add GreatFisherCat to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » The Great Fisher Cat - Nameless 01

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH