drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hip Hop / Jazz instrumentals » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hip Hop / Jazz instrumentals
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jonas78
Tourist

Registration Date: 07-12-2011

Rate Member

Hip Hop / Jazz instrumentals Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Made these a while ago as ideas for a hiphop jazz project I'm in, these beats are not going to be used so I thought I'd share. Maybe I can build some of these in something more interesting or rap on it myself? ;-)

Enjoy or not ;-) .
25-08-2013 02:15 Send an Email to Jonas78 Search for Posts by Jonas78 Add Jonas78 to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

RE: Hip Hop / Jazz instrumentals Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great chill vibes man, would love to have this "session" in mp3 so pm me if possible Big Grin

checked your other tunes, some fantastic stuff in there! Devil

keep up the great work man Drummer

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
05-03-2014 00:33 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hip Hop / Jazz instrumentals

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH