drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Fruity Loops Help Please! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fruity Loops Help Please!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sup

Registration Date: 21-12-2010

Rate Member

Fruity Loops Help Please! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm new to this site so sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I'm having trouble with the FPC in Fruity Loops. I can't hear any of the loops I insert into tracks. I've checked all the lights and volume knobs I could find and everything seems to be OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please Help. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Here's a screenshot -

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sup: 21-12-2010 07:56.

21-12-2010 07:35 Send an Email to Sup Search for Posts by Sup Add Sup to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Fruity Loops Help Please! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you hear anything when playing the FPC manually?

(btw: congratulations on your FREE version of FL-Studio)

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
21-12-2010 11:43 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Sup

Registration Date: 21-12-2010

Rate Member

RE: Fruity Loops Help Please! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't - the problem was that I didn't have any sounds loaded. Thanks anyway, though.

( what gave it away? general incompetence?)
21-12-2010 13:43 Send an Email to Sup Search for Posts by Sup Add Sup to your Buddy List
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Union reg. key
21-12-2010 21:56 Send an Email to Glodaragz Homepage of Glodaragz Search for Posts by Glodaragz Add Glodaragz to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Glodaragz
Union reg. key

That Happy

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
21-12-2010 22:53 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

hahahahahahaha

__
buy the ticket take the ride
22-12-2010 22:30 Send an Email to pusha Search for Posts by pusha Add pusha to your Buddy List
jeffijoe jeffijoe is a male
xSky

images/avatars/avatar-3448.gif

Registration Date: 15-06-2009

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Can you hear anything when playing the FPC manually?

(btw: congratulations on your FREE version of FL-Studio)

I guess you noticed the UNION on the HUD, huh? Tongue

.. Mine says AiR.... Roll Eyes

__
--- My Soundcloud ---
Jeffijoe - Distance EP [CrossBase]

23-12-2010 01:12 Send an Email to jeffijoe Homepage of jeffijoe Search for Posts by jeffijoe Add jeffijoe to your Buddy List
muhammadsarmad muhammadsarmad is a male
Music lover

Registration Date: 04-03-2012

Rate Member

You can watch some free vido tutorials here if you like to watch and also can download some vst plugins for free
Free vst plugins
04-03-2012 12:56 Send an Email to muhammadsarmad Homepage of muhammadsarmad Search for Posts by muhammadsarmad Add muhammadsarmad to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Fruity Loops Help Please!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH