drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Neurofunk reese pattern » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Neurofunk reese pattern
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shaita Shaita is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 04-01-2012

Rate Member

Neurofunk reese pattern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi!

I use native instruments massive for producing my reeses/basslines, now i finally can produce some decent reeses, but i can't make a good loop of it. I tried for weeks to make a good reese bassline, but it just fails everytime. Isn't there any basic pattern you guys can show me? I'm using fruity loops studio 9. On youtube there isn't much to learn about this. They are always showing how to make the sound, but never how to create a good pattern.

sorry voor this "noob'' question. I just suck on making something original (and good) Tongue

__
"The things you own end up owning you"
30-01-2012 18:11 Send an Email to Shaita Search for Posts by Shaita Add Shaita to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Neurofunk reese pattern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, no basic pattern.
Use some filter madness and bounce the sound (export to wav).
Cut out the good parts and make a tune from them.
It sounds easy, but it really is art.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
30-01-2012 22:50 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

RE: Neurofunk reese pattern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

listen to battle and you will go far ...... also if some one showed you the pattern there would be a lot of songs popping up the same wouldnt there ?

__
buy the ticket take the ride
01-02-2012 01:47 Send an Email to pusha Search for Posts by pusha Add pusha to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Neurofunk reese pattern

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH