drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » jeffijoe - Xsky - Trouble » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page jeffijoe - Xsky - Trouble
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffijoe jeffijoe is a male
xSky

images/avatars/avatar-3448.gif

Registration Date: 15-06-2009

Rate Member

jeffijoe - Xsky - Trouble Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Xsky - Trouble' and post your comments here!

Updated, with a wee bit more variation, more sounds, and more funkyness.

__
--- My Soundcloud ---
Jeffijoe - Distance EP [CrossBase]

02-12-2011 18:26 Send an Email to jeffijoe Homepage of jeffijoe Search for Posts by jeffijoe Add jeffijoe to your Buddy List
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mate - you have seriously come a long way, really loved the tune from start to finish. big production real nice beats n bass - would drop it in a mix with no hesitation at all big ups Bigup

__

03-12-2011 11:24 Send an Email to Ketz Homepage of Ketz Search for Posts by Ketz Add Ketz to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
xSky

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ketz
mate - you have seriously come a long way, really loved the tune from start to finish. big production real nice beats n bass - would drop it in a mix with no hesitation at all big ups Bigup

You sir, just made my day! Do let me know if you include it in a mix, would be so awesome - will send you the MP3! Big Grin

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

03-12-2011 11:27 Send an Email to jeffijoe Homepage of jeffijoe Search for Posts by jeffijoe Add jeffijoe to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Love the twisted sounds you have in there..
Help me out on making those filter twisting basses...

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
03-12-2011 23:35 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
xSky

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Love the twisted sounds you have in there..
Help me out on making those filter twisting basses...

Oh you like ze basses? Wink

Maybe I should make a tutorial? Smile

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

04-12-2011 13:10 Send an Email to jeffijoe Homepage of jeffijoe Search for Posts by jeffijoe Add jeffijoe to your Buddy List
BBear BBear is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3251.jpg

Registration Date: 18-08-2010

Rate Member

Intro sounds amazing, builds up nicely!
Drop is great, love that bass. Tutorial PLEASE!
Drums are good, hard and a lot of punch.
Like the weird high sounds adds a cool atmosphere to the track. Respect
05-12-2011 03:53 Send an Email to BBear Search for Posts by BBear Add BBear to your Buddy List
xSky

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by BBear
Intro sounds amazing, builds up nicely!
Drop is great, love that bass. Tutorial PLEASE!
Drums are good, hard and a lot of punch.
Like the weird high sounds adds a cool atmosphere to the track. Respect

Thank you my good sir! Yeah, might make a tutorial, however cant promise I can recreate that exact sound, as I did some resampling, and I dont have the FLP for the original bass. Tongue

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

05-12-2011 12:21 Send an Email to jeffijoe Homepage of jeffijoe Search for Posts by jeffijoe Add jeffijoe to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by jeffijoe
Thank you my good sir! Yeah, might make a tutorial, however cant promise I can recreate that exact sound, as I did some resampling, and I dont have the FLP for the original bass. Tongue

Twisters like these require resampling. If you do these live you'll need a second mixer to load all the plugins Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-12-2011 13:34 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
xSky

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
Originally posted by jeffijoe

Twisters like these require resampling. If you do these live you'll need a second mixer to load all the plugins Big Grin

If you are worried about computer power.. don't. Wink

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

05-12-2011 19:35 Send an Email to jeffijoe Homepage of jeffijoe Search for Posts by jeffijoe Add jeffijoe to your Buddy List
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

This is sick man, love the dark intro and the bass work is very well done. Half beat sections sound good, great track man, peace!
07-12-2011 16:59 Send an Email to Rythor1 Search for Posts by Rythor1 Add Rythor1 to your Buddy List
Dub Bananez
Dub Bananez

images/avatars/avatar-3209.jpg

Registration Date: 06-10-2010

Rate Member

Nice intro, builds well, drop is alright, could use a little more impact. The bass sounds are full with good mids. Nice tune brutha. Z

__
http://www.monkeydub.com/
http://www.indajunglerecording.com
http://soundcloud.com/dub-bananez
18-12-2011 13:36 Send an Email to Dub Bananez Homepage of Dub Bananez Search for Posts by Dub Bananez Add Dub Bananez to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » jeffijoe - Xsky - Trouble

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH