drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Trance kits » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trance kits
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
djsm
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

Trance kits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doesn anyone know some good kits for trance and house style music or maybe some synth vsts? i need good drum and synth sounds for side chain compression and lead parts
26-04-2011 01:24 Send an Email to djsm Search for Posts by djsm Add djsm to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Trance kits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check the sample section...
Most decent synts can do trance leads, Albino does a way too good job for that.
"Trance kit" gives me the feeling you are after a set of sounds that gives you instant trance. Not very original or?

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
26-04-2011 01:28 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
djsm
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

RE: Trance kits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nah i just dont really know much about making sounds and stuff for real if i understood all of this more i would be more original but im just learning right now
26-04-2011 02:08 Send an Email to djsm Search for Posts by djsm Add djsm to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Lock yourself in with Albino and don't come out for a while.
It has great presets that can be analyzed to learn how to make your own original trance sounds. You can easily start tweaking the presets into something new.

It will be hard, painful and frustrating in the beginning, but remember: no pain no gain.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
26-04-2011 13:10 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Trance kits

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH