drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Philthy McNasty - Bounce » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Philthy McNasty - Bounce
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Philthy McNasty - Bounce Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Bounce' and post your comments here!

Just a lil something I've been working on the past 2 days. Wanna know if I should scrap it or keep going. Let me know what ya think

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
16-03-2011 17:57 Send an Email to Philthy McNasty Homepage of Philthy McNasty Search for Posts by Philthy McNasty Add Philthy McNasty to your Buddy List
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Love the dirtyness on this one,very deep feeling, snare could be little bit snapier imo
, also love the acidisch feel, nice track, good kick, fits the track well
rspct

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

17-03-2011 17:12 Send an Email to tryptech Homepage of tryptech Search for Posts by tryptech Add tryptech to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Philthy. Idea seems OK. I would work on the frequency seperation of this track just to make each element a bit more defined. Snare sounds weak and lacking in the mid-range. Like the rhythmic pad and the LFO.
17-03-2011 20:34 Send an Email to Spectral Pace Search for Posts by Spectral Pace Add Spectral Pace to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Philthy McNasty - Bounce

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH