drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Donations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Donations
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Thanks a lot for the donations!! Bigup

BTW don't have too high hopes of the Donators Forum, it's rubbish Big Grin

I want my money back then Mad

nah, just looking forward to seeing my name in gold Big Grin

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
22-09-2009 00:46 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
ciretrooh

Registration Date: 25-10-2009

Rate Member

RE: Donation time again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i made donation why cnt i download demure cease tune?
25-10-2009 16:45 Send an Email to ciretrooh Search for Posts by ciretrooh Add ciretrooh to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
ciretrooh

Rate Member

RE: Donation time again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dude i donated from my wifes paypal account semosher@gmail.com. my user name is ciretrooh

i want to download demure cease track. i will donate more if this works.

ciretrooh
25-10-2009 21:12 Send an Email to ciretrooh Search for Posts by ciretrooh Add ciretrooh to your Buddy List
ciretrooh

Rate Member

Pieter:

i donated today from my wife paypal account. semosher@gmail.com

my username is ciretrooh. i want to download demure "cease" tune.

i will donate more if this works. i really would like to download this track.

ciretrooh :
25-10-2009 21:18 Send an Email to ciretrooh Search for Posts by ciretrooh Add ciretrooh to your Buddy List
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

its unmastered that version mate, im sure the donation is appreciated though Smile thanks for the interest too Bigup

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demure: 20-12-2009 14:14.

20-12-2009 14:11 Send an Email to demure Search for Posts by demure Add demure to your Buddy List
killerkb killerkb is a male
Sponsor

Registration Date: 12-12-2009

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just donated via paypal, and I can't wait to download some of the ill'est music I've heard.

__
King Kilo - SoundCloud
26-12-2009 03:40 Send an Email to killerkb Homepage of killerkb Search for Posts by killerkb Add killerkb to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

How comes I can't download? Huh

I just get sent to this page everytime I try Roll Eyes

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
31-05-2010 11:12 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

The page is probably cached in your browser. Press F5 to refresh, or clear your cache and your cookies.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
31-05-2010 11:31 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
The page is probably cached in your browser. Press F5 to refresh, or clear your cache and your cookies.

Still not working Roll Eyes

I cleared the cache and cookies, tried ccleaner as well. Tried using internet explorer instead of Opera and I still get directed back to this page...

With IE, the cursor changed to a different symbol when I went over the download button. Huh

Any chance of a direct link for the Red Dust track? Smile

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
31-05-2010 12:11 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
hellnegative
Producer

Registration Date: 02-08-2009

Rate Member

Donated but stil no downloads. Frown
13-10-2010 08:13 Send an Email to hellnegative Search for Posts by hellnegative Add hellnegative to your Buddy List
hellnegative
Producer

Rate Member

My username is hellnegative. My emaill addy for the donation was tony.alonso86@gmail.com if that helps.
13-10-2010 08:15 Send an Email to hellnegative Search for Posts by hellnegative Add hellnegative to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
hellnegative
Producer

Rate Member

Still cannot download mate......
16-10-2010 22:39 Send an Email to hellnegative Search for Posts by hellnegative Add hellnegative to your Buddy List
asagoren
Sponsor

Registration Date: 15-11-2010

Rate Member

hello my email is asagoren@gmail.com and iv donated via paypal / my user name is asagoren/
when i can start download please?
15-11-2010 12:29 Send an Email to asagoren Search for Posts by asagoren Add asagoren to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

If anyone has trouble with donations please PM or email me directly and I'll sort it out asap. I don't check this part of the site, so your cries for help will go unanswered here. I do check my PM's every day, so that's your best shot if you want help quick. Wink

It's annoying but atm you can't download immediately after donating. It takes a while before it is set up. I get an email from paypal and have to enable the downloads manually. At the best it takes a couple of hours, at the worst a couple of days Frown

I'm sorry for all the confusion that this causes. I'll try to get this sorted out, the least I can do is provide some clear explanation about what's going on. I guess many people must think their money has vanished when hours pass and nothing happens. Rest assured it's not, I'm probably just sleeping Wink

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
15-11-2010 23:41 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
TuffDread TuffDread is a male
Mr. Tuff

images/avatars/avatar-2867.gif

Registration Date: 26-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Bigup yourself Chronic!
You've done a really good job of this site and keeping it running, it's a nice friendly and helpful forum. Lets keep it that way and donate generously people Wink

__
Huh
23-12-2010 21:33 Send an Email to TuffDread Homepage of TuffDread Search for Posts by TuffDread Add TuffDread to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Donations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH