drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » For sale... N.I Massive » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For sale... N.I Massive
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
c0rksteria c0rksteria is a male
Blazed Bandits

Registration Date: 20-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

For sale... N.I Massive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Version/Lang: Full/EN

Reason for sale as have purchased Komplete. Excellent condition, opened once installed then boxed up again, also comes with a $29 coupon unused which originaly came with it. FULLY DEREGISTERED, You do need an internet connection to activate this and anyother native instruments software.

£100 start bid, £125 buy it now, currently selling on N.I for 179 euro which equates to £157.98 FREE 1st class recorded postage UK MAINLAND ONLY. Postal insurance offered at buyers discretion, see auction for further detials.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Native-Instruments...=item4aa04b203e
16-04-2010 13:51 Send an Email to c0rksteria Search for Posts by c0rksteria Add c0rksteria to your Buddy List
TTT31
Producer

Registration Date: 24-08-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

RE: For sale... N.I Massive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wanna meet so crazzy human which spend so big bucks for this software :-D in our times owerfulled by warez :-DD good luck with selling
23-04-2010 09:55 Send an Email to TTT31 Search for Posts by TTT31 Add TTT31 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it wasn't for the people buying the software there would be no people making such amazing software.

And anyway if you wanted to buy a real synth with such capabities then it would cost thousands.

Really having to hold back from being nasty

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

15-07-2010 19:48 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A piece of software like NI Massive is worth the money... if it weren't so buggy.
Crashes on me every odd night.
@TTT31: as long as your productions keep getting the scores they get I don't see the need to actually buy a plugin.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
16-07-2010 09:26 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
djsm
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

ahaha too bad i got mine completely free and registered online lol !!! XD
29-10-2010 03:16 Send an Email to djsm Search for Posts by djsm Add djsm to your Buddy List
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I use sytrus, which is better for me Smile
29-10-2010 11:38 Send an Email to Glodaragz Homepage of Glodaragz Search for Posts by Glodaragz Add Glodaragz to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » For sale... N.I Massive

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH