drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » I Wouldnt Ask If I Wasnt In Trouble! Cubase For Mac? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I Wouldnt Ask If I Wasnt In Trouble! Cubase For Mac?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dickturpin

Registration Date: 19-08-2008

Rate Member

Attention I Wouldnt Ask If I Wasnt In Trouble! Cubase For Mac? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone.. in a strange turn of events im off abroad for a month(not complaining) but its very shot notice (couple of days)..

the trouble is that ive only got a mac laptop to use to make beats.. (i normally use a pc)

ive tried searching an searching the web with out any luck!

i have however been given a copy of cubase 4 for mac but i think i need a dongle for it..

if anyone can help me .. and end my worrying i would for ever be in your debt..

please dont make me go a month with no working!!
24-02-2010 14:54 Send an Email to dickturpin Search for Posts by dickturpin Add dickturpin to your Buddy List
KILLER_FAN KILLER_FAN is a male
sssomebody ssstop me!!!

images/avatars/avatar-3030.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

U could search the ...-Censored-... far as i remember.
Sure there must be one for mac.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER_FAN: 24-02-2010 19:02.

24-02-2010 19:01 Send an Email to KILLER_FAN Search for Posts by KILLER_FAN Add KILLER_FAN to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why don't you do one of those windows boot things !?

you can run windows on mac.

and mac on windows.

not sure how, google it.

__

24-02-2010 19:06 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

Sorry to be a kill joy but you shouldn't be talking bout warez on the
forum. Do what senti says and try out boot camp of possible

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

24-02-2010 23:03 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

If you really need to talk about evil things then exchange email addresses and that's that Wink

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
25-02-2010 01:18 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
KILLER_FAN KILLER_FAN is a male
sssomebody ssstop me!!!

images/avatars/avatar-3030.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Ok sorry bout that. i will never speak again about the things that we do not speak about.
But senti if he installs Boot Camp drivers to run windows/apps on mac, the dongle problem will still not be solved.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER_FAN: 25-02-2010 05:42.

25-02-2010 05:31 Send an Email to KILLER_FAN Search for Posts by KILLER_FAN Add KILLER_FAN to your Buddy List
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

no but it solves his problem of allowing to use windows instead of of OSX Smile

__

25-02-2010 05:49 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » I Wouldnt Ask If I Wasnt In Trouble! Cubase For Mac?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH