drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Anyone familiar with Flux Bittersweet? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone familiar with Flux Bittersweet?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SaulGilsenan
Tourist

Registration Date: 16-11-2009

Rate Member

Sad Anyone familiar with Flux Bittersweet? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I can't even figure out the bloody installation process xD

Anyway, I've installed it apparently, but there is no .exe or .dll plug-in to be found anywhere. I've checked all my vst folders and I've checked the Flux folder but nothing..

The reason I don't send this to flux itself it's because they have a bloody complicated (for me anyway) technical help form and half the required fields are just jargon to me..

Cheers!
02-12-2009 16:49 Send an Email to SaulGilsenan Search for Posts by SaulGilsenan Add SaulGilsenan to your Buddy List
Crispy Liquids Crispy Liquids is a male
Liquid Funkateer

images/avatars/avatar-3110.jpg

Registration Date: 22-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

RE: Anyone familiar with Flux Bittersweet? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By default, it installs to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\Flux\

Just move the dll's to your VST-folder or add this to your VST folders, your DAW should recognize them

__
Crispy Liquids on Soundcloud Facebook Myspace
09-01-2010 14:34 Send an Email to Crispy Liquids Homepage of Crispy Liquids Search for Posts by Crispy Liquids Add Crispy Liquids to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Vectrex Vectrex is a male
Benzin

images/avatars/avatar-2991.jpg

Registration Date: 05-02-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What DAW do you use?

__
Vectrex on Soundcloud
Vectrex on Facebook

09-01-2010 15:00 Send an Email to Vectrex Homepage of Vectrex Search for Posts by Vectrex Add Vectrex to your Buddy List
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you sure you haven't downloaded and installed the RTAS version by mistake?

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

11-01-2010 12:23 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Anyone familiar with Flux Bittersweet?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH