drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » ImageLine releases Harmless VSTi- special offer until end of year! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ImageLine releases Harmless VSTi- special offer until end of year!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

ImageLine releases Harmless VSTi- special offer until end of year! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IL releases a new synth called Harmless

Harmless is an additive synthesizer doing subtractive synthesis. Or if you prefer, a subtractive synthesizer powered by an additive synthesis engine.

Until the 31st of December you can pay what you think Harmless is worth to you with a minimum($9) to cover the transaction fees and handling.

- Sound examples can be found here (flash player at top right of page)
- Download full functional demo here

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
27-12-2009 14:49 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought this the other day, it's well worth the $9.
28-12-2009 11:07 Send an Email to selig Search for Posts by selig Add selig to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

RE: ImageLine releases Harmless VSTi- special offer until end of year! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Until the 31st of December you can pay what you think Harmless is worth to you with a minimum($9) to cover the transaction fees and handling.

They've extended it to the 4th of january now.
31-12-2009 12:11 Send an Email to selig Search for Posts by selig Add selig to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: ImageLine releases Harmless VSTi- special offer until end of year! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool, off you go then....

Here you can DL 100 free presets for Harmless VSTi enjoy!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
31-12-2009 12:36 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Pure_bordem
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2953.jpg

Registration Date: 27-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I already left a post on this haha

__
FL Studio, get it here for 10% off
01-01-2010 21:07 Send an Email to Pure_bordem Search for Posts by Pure_bordem Add Pure_bordem to your Buddy List
Crispy Liquids Crispy Liquids is a male
Liquid Funkateer

images/avatars/avatar-3110.jpg

Registration Date: 22-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I bought it, really nice. I don't know if I'd give $79 for it (current price), but it definitely has a good interface to get you to the sound you want. "Just an additive synth", and whereas it of course lacks the seemingly endless possibilities of an FM synth, it does have the ease of use and easy "warming up" of most additive synths :-)

I got a surprising electric guitar sound when adding some distortion to a rather simple sound from it too :-)

__
Crispy Liquids on Soundcloud Facebook Myspace
09-01-2010 14:09 Send an Email to Crispy Liquids Homepage of Crispy Liquids Search for Posts by Crispy Liquids Add Crispy Liquids to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » ImageLine releases Harmless VSTi- special offer until end of year!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH