drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » [Solved] Ableton not showing some VST's.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [Solved] Ableton not showing some VST's..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Question [Solved] Ableton not showing some VST's.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've downloaded the SPL Attacker, installed it, filled in the response code, but it won't show up in Ableton.

I've had similar problems when trying out Massive.

rescanning and re-installing doesnt make em show up..

Why don't they show up? Frown

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Friscko: 24-11-2009 00:49.

15-11-2009 15:22 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they do in FL Mad

__

15-11-2009 18:26 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FL 1 - Ableton 0

Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
15-11-2009 23:53 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

you tried clicking the little wrench-tool in the bottom-area?

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
16-11-2009 21:46 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

RE: Ableton not showing some VST's.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol Big Grin

ANOTHER software failure

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
16-11-2009 22:31 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Soi
you tried clicking the little wrench-tool in the bottom-area?

Confused

seems my Ableton doenst like NI stuff, I just installed Kore Player, but it doesnt show up as well..

__

16-11-2009 22:47 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

re-organising my plugs to something less confusing for me seemed to be less confusing to Ableton as well My Mistake

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Friscko: 16-11-2009 23:48.

16-11-2009 23:47 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

this of any help?

Soi has attached this image (reduced version):
ableton_web.jpg

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
20-11-2009 16:20 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Soi
this of any help?

lol

no, they didnt show up in the list of third party instuments & effects..but it's fixed now.

__

20-11-2009 16:50 Send an Email to Friscko Homepage of Friscko Search for Posts by Friscko Add Friscko to your Buddy List
Vly Vly is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2934.gif

Registration Date: 22-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Massive didnt show up on my ableton too..i just set up the FL folder for vsts and it showed..so if u have fl try placing the .dll there

__
http://soundcloud.com/vly Drummer

23-11-2009 21:55 Send an Email to Vly Search for Posts by Vly Add Vly to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Ableton Live » [Solved] Ableton not showing some VST's..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH