drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Logic Audio » Help!!!! Damn » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help!!!! Damn
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Crazy J Crazy J is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2882.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2009

Rate Member

Help!!!! Damn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IF I INSTAL LOGIC 9 OVER LOGIC 8 WILL I LOSE ALL MY TUNES IM WORKING ON & SETTINGS ETC?

Thanks people

__
"It's not how much you do, it's how much love you put into the doing!..."
14-09-2009 21:10 Send an Email to Crazy J Homepage of Crazy J Search for Posts by Crazy J Add Crazy J to your Buddy List
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: Help!!!! Damn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dunno but i would back em up before anyways mate>
14-09-2009 21:40 Send an Email to demure Search for Posts by demure Add demure to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Help!!!! Damn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why not install them both (so not install over it, but in another folder)?
Isn't that possible on Apple?

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
15-09-2009 00:48 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
TongueFlap
Tourist

Registration Date: 05-08-2009

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im pretty sure this will be fine, make sure you back everything up before hand tho. or as battledrone says, install it in a new file. then you can have the best of both
11-11-2009 12:20 Send an Email to TongueFlap Search for Posts by TongueFlap Add TongueFlap to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Logic Audio » Help!!!! Damn

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH