drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » kontakt4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page kontakt4
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

kontakt4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/p...ucer/kontakt-4/

lol iv just got me head around kontakt 3, and now they bring v4,

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
05-09-2009 09:49 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

RE: kontakt4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yummy

although i'm still using v2 Happy

__

06-09-2009 08:54 Send an Email to Ketz Homepage of Ketz Search for Posts by Ketz Add Ketz to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ketz.....

wtf are you doing posting on here?

Are you not still in the Maldives? Should you not be making the most of your time there 'consummating' the marriage. Wink

brow

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

06-09-2009 16:08 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
Dauntless Dauntless is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 29-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, me too! Just got used to K3!
K4 is pretty sweet though. Not quite sure if I like the new way it handles quickload presets but meh... I'm sure I'll get used to it.
I really like the resizeable GUI and the way the presets are presented.
Very smart indeed!
peace

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Absynth 5!
It looks totally bad ass!

dauntless

__
Check out DnBBeats.com for Drum n Bass Production Madness.
For whats up with Drum n Bass in Sydney check out SydneyFriction.com
09-11-2009 10:38 Send an Email to Dauntless Homepage of Dauntless Search for Posts by Dauntless Add Dauntless to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » kontakt4

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH