drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Pro Tools » Pro Tools Users Unite! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pro Tools Users Unite!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
realrocksound realrocksound is a male

Registration Date: 23-07-2005

Rate Member

Pro Tools Users Unite! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I use Pro Tools and Reason anyone else here using lets share some tricks!!!!

__
my sound
31-07-2005 19:14 Send an Email to realrocksound Search for Posts by realrocksound Add realrocksound to your Buddy List
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry mate ... would love to hav pro tools i just dont have the loot for it ..

eaz

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
31-07-2005 19:32 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im just running an MBox, on a PC, it was a bit tricky to get my PC working smooth, but in the end its well worth it. Pro Tools is an amazing program with endless capabilities.

__
my sound
01-08-2005 19:57 Send an Email to realrocksound Search for Posts by realrocksound Add realrocksound to your Buddy List
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Helpfulness rating: 

So what your sayin is that the pro tools software comes with the mbox???

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
01-08-2005 20:44 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List

Rate Member

Yes, I paid about $750 Canadian when it came out here about a year ago, I got MBOX, ProTools Le(32 Track Limit), Reason, Ableton Live, T-Racks, Amplitube, and some other Plug Ins.

Its a great deal, I really recomend it, I Run ProTools, rewire Reason 3 into it, and get the best posible sound available.

__
my sound
02-08-2005 01:29 Send an Email to realrocksound Search for Posts by realrocksound Add realrocksound to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by realrocksound
, and get the best posible sound available.

debateable......

although it is good.....
02-08-2005 03:02
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

I WANT PRO TOOLS

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

02-08-2005 17:01 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Helpfulness rating: 

i want pro tools also ..
Bigup

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
02-08-2005 22:17 Send an Email to Arkitekt Homepage of Arkitekt Search for Posts by Arkitekt Add Arkitekt to your Buddy List
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

i have pro tools but haven't checked it out yet Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
03-08-2005 18:01 Send an Email to baz Homepage of baz Search for Posts by baz Add baz to your Buddy List
Bobby Dangerous Bobby Dangerous is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Pro tools is definetly the industry standard and is owned by avid so it is used by post engineers worldwide.

Although pro tools dosent have strong midi capabilities because it is new to the industry for midi, it is definetly an amazing audio editing software.

Pro tools is bodness.
03-08-2005 19:28 Search for Posts by Bobby Dangerous Add Bobby Dangerous to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I have pro tools and have used it for 6 years already, starting with v4.

Unfortunately I have always used it very much in a client centered way, to get the job done quickly without wasting my clients' time so I didn't spend much time in getting to know the ins and outs of it.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
04-08-2005 11:58 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Bobby Dangerous Bobby Dangerous is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Yeah i find that automating in pro tools is awsome.

I totally enjoy the interface and it is so clean looking.

A bit simple but it sounds awsome.

It is definetly the bomb at the moment but i fear that soon somthing is going to come out from apple that might be competing with it.

We'll see
09-08-2005 15:01 Search for Posts by Bobby Dangerous Add Bobby Dangerous to your Buddy List
Abnormalbrain Abnormalbrain is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 24-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

Exactly what is the best thing to have for production on ProTools? I've heard that many peaple run reason rewired. Is there any other alternative? I have ProTools M-Powered, but cant do any MIDI or electronic productions in a good way. I also have Live! but I hate the sequencer. I wanna do the mix in Protools. Any tips?

__
--------------------------------------------------
da rollaz, da steppaz da true playaz
01-10-2006 16:20 Send an Email to Abnormalbrain Homepage of Abnormalbrain Search for Posts by Abnormalbrain Add Abnormalbrain to your Buddy List
Abnormalbrain Abnormalbrain is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 24-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

Exactly what is the best thing to have for production on ProTools? I've heard that many peaple run reason rewired. Is there any other alternative? I have ProTools M-Powered, but cant do any MIDI or electronic productions in a good way. I also have Live! but I hate the sequencer. I wanna do the mix in Protools. Any tips?

__
--------------------------------------------------
da rollaz, da steppaz da true playaz
03-10-2006 12:00 Send an Email to Abnormalbrain Homepage of Abnormalbrain Search for Posts by Abnormalbrain Add Abnormalbrain to your Buddy List
Tonfragment

Registration Date: 30-07-2008

Rate Member

RE: Pro Tools Users Unite! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Smile

I´m running Pro Tools LE 6.4 with Digi 001 hardware on a pc - it works fine!.
Pro Tools is the best tool for recording and editing audio, but it isn´t the best for MIDI.
30-07-2008 16:05 Send an Email to Tonfragment Search for Posts by Tonfragment Add Tonfragment to your Buddy List
Timmi Timmi is a male
Atmos T (aka Timmi)

Registration Date: 04-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: Pro Tools Users Unite! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh yes, i use reason an protools, gud stuff! didnt kno protools works on windows!? i hav 2 export each track to a wav an put it in pro tools at uni to mix my track down, its long but got a nice desk an some nice outboard gear to get everything eqd an that. if theres a way u can get pro tools on windows let me kno! i should probaly switch 2 macs...

__
www.myspace.com/atmostuk

Atmos T - You See Me EP Out now 4 free download Smile
** http://www.sendspace.com/file/6q3frj **
30-07-2008 22:21 Send an Email to Timmi Homepage of Timmi Search for Posts by Timmi Add Timmi to your Buddy List
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

quote:
Originally posted by Timmi
if theres a way u can get pro tools on windows let me kno!

Pro-tools M-powered or Pro-Tools LE can both run on windows

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

30-07-2008 22:37 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
junglist06 junglist06 is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-2586.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

i got pro tools 8 le with my m box interface, i havent really looked around it much, waiting till i get my new computer the gonna have a proper look and get to know it.

__
aka D-Man.....salute the junglist general
21-10-2009 18:09 Send an Email to junglist06 Search for Posts by junglist06 Add junglist06 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Pro Tools » Pro Tools Users Unite!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH