drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Azlateen - Fight The System » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Azlateen - Fight The System
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azlateen Azlateen is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

Rate Member

Azlateen - Fight The System Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Fight The System' and post your comments here!

This is a tune that's out on my new EP that was just released. The vocals were recorded by me. If you think it's related to anarchy, then it's related to anarchy, but really, it's very open ended. I didn't intend it to be SPECIFICALLY anarchist, but instead, it's for something you want to fight again.
20-10-2009 06:03 Send an Email to Azlateen Search for Posts by Azlateen Add Azlateen to your Buddy List
analysiss analysiss is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 02-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the lead synth sounds like it needs to be opened up abit to fit the beats better try playing with the envelope abit also the structure sounds like a loop rather then a full on tune maybe this could do with a breakdown in the middle however i have listend to the whole thing so must be something i like there probaly the amen
20-10-2009 16:20 Send an Email to analysiss Search for Posts by analysiss Add analysiss to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ez

I find the programming pretty simplistic, the balance of your mixdown quite poor and you may want to keep some elements of your mixdown in mono as most elements seem to be panned pretty hard left and right atm. Also the tune doesnt really progress from the main 8 bar loop...I found it pretty montonous

Just realised its already released so you probably werent after crits but whatever there's my 2 cents anyhoo

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

20-10-2009 22:45 Send an Email to Binary Havoc Homepage of Binary Havoc Search for Posts by Binary Havoc Add Binary Havoc to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Drums are way too stereo. Keep atleast the low end of the drums mono and don't overdo it with stereo.
Bass misses power. Vocals are nice.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
20-10-2009 23:34 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Dethworm Dethworm is a male
Cymatics

images/avatars/avatar-2734.jpg

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.33

The mix is horrid and some sounds are way to loud and soft. Drums sound filtered and not present. There are some cool ideas here but over all the track is not cohering into something potent. There is no intro no drop and no build up. The whisteling sound could use some layering. I was bored by 1:35.

__

www.soundcloud.com/riveraccorsi
21-10-2009 20:36 Send an Email to Dethworm Homepage of Dethworm Search for Posts by Dethworm Add Dethworm to your Buddy List
Azlateen Azlateen is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

Rate Member

Thumb Up! RE: Azlateen - Fight The System Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shit I knew I should done this before I released the damn thing... Thanks for all your feedback everyone! It'll definitely help with my other tracks so i won't be so embarrassed lol Thanks again Big Grin
21-10-2009 23:45 Send an Email to Azlateen Search for Posts by Azlateen Add Azlateen to your Buddy List
Dethworm Dethworm is a male
Cymatics

images/avatars/avatar-2734.jpg

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.33

hahaha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey man I have been producing for over 4 years now and I JUST released my first track. It takes time to get there and it take a lot of practice. But once you get the formula completely you can replicate it and produce more rapidly. In the beginnning it took Noisia 5 months to produce a tune (The Tide) and now they roll sick ones out basically every day or at least more rapidly. Just stick with it and LISTEN to a lot of tunes. The KEY TOP SECRET is just to EQ all the ununsed frequencies out of your sounds so that they can all fit together and then route all your similar tracks into SUBMIXES where you can treat them all individually. So for example I woud route all my drums into a submixer that would have compression and an EQ for sub bass cut. This track here though is no small accomplishment you ovbiously have skill and potential so keep working at it. Check my track Spellbound....

Riv

__

www.soundcloud.com/riveraccorsi
22-10-2009 00:45 Send an Email to Dethworm Homepage of Dethworm Search for Posts by Dethworm Add Dethworm to your Buddy List
Gerrit Gerrit is a male
Kai

images/avatars/avatar-2801.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2008

Rate Member

Structure:
A track shouldn't have an intro, but in this case, I do miss some kind of intro (could be vocal). It does make the track kind of static, which is a major hickup. I'd put the break a bit earlier as well, cause right now it's missing the room to breathe, but this could as well be caused by the lack of an intro, I'd experiment with that.

Melodies etc.:
The melodies are nothing refreshing or new, but they work, simple as that. The high synth (at 1:11 e.g.) works very well, it slows down the track a bit, but that's a good thing.

After all a decent track, but I would rearrange the structure a bit so the track has room to get some air, keep it up!

__
kai-dnb.be
27-10-2009 22:30 Send an Email to Gerrit Homepage of Gerrit Search for Posts by Gerrit Add Gerrit to your Buddy List
dark genius
Producer

Registration Date: 04-11-2009

Rate Member

maybe its my speakers [cheapo pc speakers atm my monitors aren't here] but the vocals sound way too loud, are they red lining? I can't tell from this end. I like the concept though, the drums are fast and the bass is one of the best elements in this track in my opinion. the breakdown at 2.10 would be better if you dropped out some drums only to bring them back in at 2.31 with even more vigor. Madness tune mate keep it up!
05-11-2009 16:33 Send an Email to dark genius Search for Posts by dark genius Add dark genius to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Azlateen - Fight The System

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH