drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Has anyone got the Atmosphere dream synth?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Has anyone got the Atmosphere dream synth??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jimbodw07 jimbodw07 is a male
Jimsterdrum

images/avatars/avatar-2765.jpg

Registration Date: 17-02-2008

Rate Member

Smile Has anyone got the Atmosphere dream synth?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dude its like a dream present for an ambient/atmospheric drum&bass producer 9ts freakin tight!!!!

__
Serenity is really inside us, we just don't know how to tune into it.
03-05-2008 02:07 Send an Email to jimbodw07 Homepage of jimbodw07 Search for Posts by jimbodw07 Add jimbodw07 to your Buddy List
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: Has anyone got the Atmosphere dream synth?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes m8 spectasonics atmosphere is tops,
keep a look out for the hg fortune vst's as well, nice a atmospherics.

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
09-05-2008 19:04 Send an Email to m-ej Search for Posts by m-ej Add m-ej to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
TTT31
Producer

Registration Date: 24-08-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi men, do you use attmosphere plugin i n FL???? i cant automation it ... do you have same problem???
17-10-2009 20:15 Send an Email to TTT31 Search for Posts by TTT31 Add TTT31 to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TTT31
hi men, do you use attmosphere plugin i n FL???? i cant automation it ... do you have same problem???

can you automate any other non FL synth?

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
17-10-2009 21:51 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
TTT31
Producer

Registration Date: 24-08-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
Originally posted by TTT31

can you automate any other non FL synth?

Yes, i can . i must get to know acoording as is posible automation knobs in atmosphere.... my friend showed me yesterday some other plugin, and in it automation was not available for only one knob but for other knobs in it was available.... so my question is: can you automation atmosphrere- it is false in my Pc or you cant automation too and false is just in plugin Atmospehre ...
20-10-2009 02:20 Send an Email to TTT31 Search for Posts by TTT31 Add TTT31 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Has anyone got the Atmosphere dream synth??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH