drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Kontakt 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kontakt 3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ogenic ogenic is a male
old skool fools with new skool tools

images/avatars/avatar-2978.gif

Registration Date: 25-08-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Kontakt 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,
I'm having problems using Kontakt 3. I can not play a whole sample and sometimes the 1st note does not play but the second does.
I'm using vsti version in FL8 on a 2.8 ghz single core with 1.5 gig mem.
engine memory:
object memory total:9mb
object memory used:8.9mb
sample memory total:2.13mb
sample memory used 1.97mb
voice memory total 1mb
voice memory used 42.35kb
cpu usage goes from 2 to 20ish fluctuating wildly in stand by and 20-30ish when playing a note.
test sample is 1.34 mb but does not seem to matter as small bass samples act the same way. If I play it clean or with fx's the result is the same.
Any ideas?
cheers

__
OGENIC
Drummer
07-07-2009 13:54 Send an Email to ogenic Search for Posts by ogenic Add ogenic to your Buddy List
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: Kontakt 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if its an unofficial copy yuou will have problems with fl i believe Smile
07-07-2009 14:04 Send an Email to demure Search for Posts by demure Add demure to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
ogenic ogenic is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: Kontakt 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Evaluation copy I like to call it Knownothing
I'll try using the stand alone and export the samples.
Is there major differences between 3 n 2?

__
OGENIC
Drummer
07-07-2009 14:16 Send an Email to ogenic Search for Posts by ogenic Add ogenic to your Buddy List
demure demure is a male
mastication fo de nation

images/avatars/avatar-2837.jpeg

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

2 is more stable in fl is my understanding but only what i have read on various forums but 3 deffo aint gonna be cool its too unstable mesthinks
07-07-2009 14:18 Send an Email to demure Search for Posts by demure Add demure to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i get that with various high quality synths, that the first note doesn't play if it's at the beging of the bar. if it's during the song, or even half a note after, it's fine...

is that the same issue?

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

07-07-2009 17:45 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
ogenic ogenic is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes Halph-Price that is exactly the same.

__
OGENIC
Drummer
08-07-2009 00:46 Send an Email to ogenic Search for Posts by ogenic Add ogenic to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

just don't expect the first note of the song to play. the note just after the first note fo the song will. mission solved. probably could fix it with setting a fixed buffer on the plugin but then it will be half a second behind. fuck that.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

08-07-2009 04:21 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Kontakt 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH