drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Radio? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Radio?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Radio? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering if it was possible to have a radio station on this site, playing the current tracks in the music section. I was thinking like a 2 minute section of each track. This would allow some exposure to some of the less listened to artist and it might help some people get reviews. I don't do as many reviews as I used to, partly because, someone is using up all our broadband and I'm getting lazy in my old age Huh Big Grin If I heard an excert from a track and it caught my attention, I am more likely to review it...

It would also allow artists to compare there track to others more easily for mastering ect.

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
24-06-2009 06:48 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Radio? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

radio would have some side effects...

- Having to pay taxes because of broadcasting.
- People screaming to make it stop (like the auto play jukebox we used to have).
- Someone needs to manage it somewhat.

I'm in the proces of setting up a FL 10 compatible jukebox for the site so we could have the old situation again.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
24-06-2009 10:09 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

RE: Radio? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how about two players, the other would play previews. the way it is now it plays only finished tracks, the previews never make it to the player.

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
24-06-2009 10:17 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Radio?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH