drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Spiteful voting! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spiteful voting!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lightningflash Lightningflash is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2350.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Angry Spiteful voting! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how can my tune (string beat) drop from a 93% rating to 74% with one vote?
how can one person find it so bad when three other voters found it so good?
surely he must of voted bad in every category?
I think there is a spiteful little brat out there who cant except he's own failings. Devil

__
Sun "EVERY FAILURE BRINGS WITH IT THE SEEDS OF AN EQUIVALENT ADVANTAGE."
Theres more here http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=18745
18-11-2007 10:30 Send an Email to Lightningflash Search for Posts by Lightningflash Add Lightningflash to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

RE: spite Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nah dont bother. it's the averaging system not taking into account off votes. which means you had all positive votes apart from a few negative and when it got one more negative vote the system then took them into account.

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
18-11-2007 10:43 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Lightningflash Lightningflash is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2350.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: spite Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes I have NOW just had a look at the other thread here and I now Know why.
it seems that things have changed.
Thanx

__
Sun "EVERY FAILURE BRINGS WITH IT THE SEEDS OF AN EQUIVALENT ADVANTAGE."
Theres more here http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=18745
18-11-2007 11:22 Send an Email to Lightningflash Search for Posts by Lightningflash Add Lightningflash to your Buddy List
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

honestly alot of tracks that are good to one person are garbage to another.so in one persons opinion it mite not sound good.everythings fine wjen the noobs are voteing ,but when you get a jaded junglist its hard to impress them.really you shouldnt care what other people think,its all opinions bro.
20-12-2007 18:13 Send an Email to demolitionkid Homepage of demolitionkid Search for Posts by demolitionkid Add demolitionkid to your Buddy List
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

RE: Spiteful voting! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lightningflash
how can my tune (string beat) drop from a 93% rating to 74% with one vote?
how can one person find it so bad when three other voters found it so good?
surely he must of voted bad in every category?
I think there is a spiteful little brat out there who cant except he's own failings. Devil

That really does suck. My last one dropped because one twat gave it a one in one catagory Ie. the shake factor. That section shouldn't really be relevent. It doesn't really have anything to do with a songs construction, it is a personal opinion on whether a track is your style or not. Not every track I review is to my flavour, but it doesn't mean I give it minimum marks, because I don't like it... I think this section should be irradicated honestly. Lets face it. If someone thinks your track is the bollocks, they will say so in the review.

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
29-03-2009 03:24 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This problem has been fixed about two months ago, the jumps in the votes were caused by a bug in the star rating calculation.

And don't worry about the shake factor, it counts for only a very small part in the rating calculation. The same goes for other non-important things such as originality etc.

See also one change in the voting system !!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
29-03-2009 04:07 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Spiteful voting!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH