drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Site has been offline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Site has been offline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Site has been offline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The site has been offline for about 20 minutes at 11:20 CET. This was caused by a power outage at the data center. A power distribution device was faulty and needed to be replaced.

Everything should be running smoothly now.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
27-01-2009 13:08 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good shizzle!

i thought summat was wrong

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

27-01-2009 13:20 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Site has been offline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH