drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Youtube videos in your posts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Youtube videos in your posts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Youtube videos in your posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you want to you can put youtube videos inside your posts. All you need is the identification code of the video, which is a code of 11 characters (consisting of letters, numbers and possibly a minus or an underscore). This can be found inside the URL (web address) of the video on youtube, following the identifier 'v=' (stands for 'video ='). Any '&'-sign following the identification code is NOT part of the code.

Once you localized this code just plunk it inbetween some youtube tags, like this:

>>> [youtube]clWjfQ_xeAQ[/youtube] <<<

thanks to Battle for the great idea  Bigup  

thechronic has attached this image (reduced version):
youtubevideoid.png

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
19-01-2009 03:19 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

RE: Youtube videos in your posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HaHa.

Nice one ...

On AF I tried a script called aeva which checks urls from many sites and auto embeds the data but I found that script a bit buggy on my theme for some reason so I opted for the youtube bbcode instead except we just have to copy the direct link and place between brackets.

Anyway nice one Bigup and thanks for adding mr. shakeshark.

I have quite a few others similar to that one !!!! Shakeshark Big Grin

__

19-01-2009 04:11 Send an Email to Sentinel Homepage of Sentinel Search for Posts by Sentinel Add Sentinel to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

RE: Youtube videos in your posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great stuff chron! Bigup

__

20-01-2009 21:02 Send an Email to Ketz Homepage of Ketz Search for Posts by Ketz Add Ketz to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Youtube videos in your posts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH