drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Where are u from? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where are u from?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MaydaY
Tourist

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My place off birth is DIEST. Nice and freaky village, where a lot off music lovers life. During the week i'm staying at a nice little cosy place in Diepenbeek. It is not far from the guy above my post.

__

14-12-2003 17:08 Send an Email to MaydaY Search for Posts by MaydaY Add MaydaY to your Buddy List
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hasselt - Banneux 187 represent ! Tongue

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
14-12-2003 18:52 Send an Email to suvcycle Search for Posts by suvcycle Add suvcycle to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That'z so cool! I want to ask, what you guys think of Macedonia.. whatever is on your mind, please report! I will not be mad or something ;-)) cheerz

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
14-12-2003 20:33 Send an Email to Muad'Dib Homepage of Muad'Dib Search for Posts by Muad'Dib Add Muad'Dib to your Buddy List
CH3M!K
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-75.jpg

Registration Date: 19-01-2003

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenshee
Zingem - East-Flanders - Belgium

together with sicko it's the Oudenaarde Massive Wink
(easier to find)

is there lots of dnb in Oudenaarde? I'm originally from Kortrijk, but my mom moved to Ronse, and since Oudenaarde ain't that far away i might do some parties there in the weekends...

Kortrijk doesn't have much of a dnb scene either, small cozy parties sometimes and an occasional dnb room... but we're only 20 minutes from Gent so...
14-12-2003 20:50 Send an Email to CH3M!K Search for Posts by CH3M!K Add CH3M!K to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
I'm also from Belgium. I live in Aalst, where there is virtually no DnB scene at all. But luckely Belgium is small, so it's easy to visit places where the scene is great Big Grin

Contradiction is from aalst aswell
makes 2 non-johnny's of you there

btw i'm from overijse,between the triangle of brussels,wavre and leuven
the only person that comes in mind when it comes to dnb is -=@C1D=- from bugtronix ,who organised several legal and illegal parties with names like miss elorak,saiko,system-d,miyu,nitrox(ex-universal project member),over-x(russia),...

and Chantal,my girlfriend and the girl with who i organise a couple of dnb parties,but she's not really from overijse,she's from neerijse

__

14-12-2003 21:58 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:
Originally posted by -zen-
quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
South of antwerp represent Tongue

same here Tongue Cool

hmmm , could be that i know you , or even live in the same street Wink

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
15-12-2003 00:03 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
ripon ripon is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Rate Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, currently kickin it on Graaf van Egmontstraat in the south of Antwerp... Bigup
15-12-2003 17:09 Send an Email to ripon Search for Posts by ripon Add ripon to your Buddy List
-zen- -zen- is a male

images/avatars/avatar-168.gif

Registration Date: 04-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

south of antwerp = gooood Pleased hehe...

basslicious, if you like, pm and we can get to know one another a li'l bit better, who knows, maybe we do live in the same street Tongue
have you ever seen a dude with black curly hair go into his house with his black and red mountainbike? that's me Tongue

__
what the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes
15-12-2003 18:29 Send an Email to -zen- Homepage of -zen- Search for Posts by -zen- Add -zen- to your Buddy List
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

many antwerp residents in here Big Grin

cheerz

__

15-12-2003 19:08 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

hmmm no , i think i must have mistaken you for someone else , from who i recently found out he is into dnb when i saw him at a party ...

anyway , on newyear , i'll be there in bar napo , very tall , red hair , colourfull clothes , you can come and say hi if ya like Pleased

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
15-12-2003 19:09 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Haacht (the place where the famous beer Primus is brewed) for dnb I drive all over the country (belgium), but Leuven is my base. (cause it's only 13 km away Wink )

__
Sun
15-12-2003 19:52 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
-zen- -zen- is a male

images/avatars/avatar-168.gif

Registration Date: 04-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

basslicious: that's k Pleased don't know if i'll make it to bar napoleone on nye,"me m'n meurrige botte", but i'll do my very best Big Grin

azer: Primus Evil .... "Jupke" Bigup
Tongue

general: hmm, i seem to be one of the youngest members of the forum Smile aaaaanywho...

__
what the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes
15-12-2003 21:01 Send an Email to -zen- Homepage of -zen- Search for Posts by -zen- Add -zen- to your Buddy List
arkaeONE arkaeONE is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 23-11-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

same age!!

__
it's called stuctured chaos
15-12-2003 21:13 Send an Email to arkaeONE Search for Posts by arkaeONE Add arkaeONE to your Buddy List
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

SPain representah !!

actually just a bloke from MEchele , but it sounds a lot better , dont you agree ?? Tongue

cheers

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
15-12-2003 21:47 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
::prez:: ::prez:: is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 01-10-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

Ghent Eastside represent Big Grin
The only massive in this village is the 10,000 ronnies
but the city makes me forget that Wink

btw,any other people from the surroundings?

__
- The disease of today is they want to give a name to everything -
15-12-2003 23:04 Send an Email to ::prez:: Search for Posts by ::prez:: Add ::prez:: to your Buddy List
dj eskay dj eskay is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-164.jpg

Registration Date: 19-08-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

lo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lovendegem , litlle village near ghent.
10000 villagers with 9500 ronnie's ,marina's , eddy's ,tamara's en old people.
The only nice and cool people are situated in the chiro and the club.There is a huge dnb culture with my friends there Tongue

__
Stepping bass
18-12-2003 20:25 Send an Email to dj eskay Homepage of dj eskay Search for Posts by dj eskay Add dj eskay to your Buddy List
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

damn it, in this stupid country (Macedonia, that is) there is almost NO DNB CULTURE!! Only in our capitol, and on Thursdays, there is in one (1!) cafe a DnB stuff.... and only for 4 hours... :-(( DAMN IT

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
10-01-2004 18:08 Send an Email to Muad'Dib Homepage of Muad'Dib Search for Posts by Muad'Dib Add Muad'Dib to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

That sucks man, you should come here to party Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

10-01-2004 18:39 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
PrinZ PrinZ is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 01-09-2003

Rate Member

Pinte city (actually zevergem but Wink ) Don't know about the dnb-culture in here. I asume it's quit big cause i've seen a lot of pinte peops over them partys.
10-01-2004 20:10 Send an Email to PrinZ Search for Posts by PrinZ Add PrinZ to your Buddy List
machakil machakil is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-332.gif

Registration Date: 06-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
hmmm no , i think i must have mistaken you for someone else , from who i recently found out he is into dnb when i saw him at a party ...

anyway , on newyear , i'll be there in bar napo , very tall , red hair , colourfull clothes , you can come and say hi if ya like Pleased

she might bite!!! Tongue

__

11-01-2004 01:26 Send an Email to machakil Search for Posts by machakil Add machakil to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Where are u from?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH