drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » Studio 4 Prologue control changes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Studio 4 Prologue control changes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NN2
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2588.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2008

Rate Member

Studio 4 Prologue control changes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EZ,

I've programmed the Prologue synth to give me some nice base sounds but I want to alter one of the distortion control values as my track is playing. I think I need to assign a Control Change parameter but am not sure what the relevant controls CC number is ?? I've looked in the 'Plug-in reference' pdf but cannot see any CC lists. I have only been playing with my studio for a few months so I realise I may be on the wrong track here. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
12-07-2008 10:10 Send an Email to NN2 Search for Posts by NN2 Add NN2 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » Studio 4 Prologue control changes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH