drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » cuebase sx pool/samples import » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page cuebase sx pool/samples import
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

cuebase sx pool/samples import Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have been up untill now producing on fl7 and i have built up quite a large sample base , all my samples r organised into folders and selecting n searching for the right one is dead easy in fl cos my sample folder is displayed in list format on the left of the screen.

i have just got cubase sx and the equivalent seems to b the pool

i cant figure the best way to 'import' my files

i cud import by selecting all the files in a folder and pressing import but then i have 2 make new olders in the pool this wud take ages and it seems to make a copy of each file

i thought about finding the pool folder on my hard drive and moving my sample folder 2 there but i cant find it in the cubase program files

what is the best way 2 display all my samples in cubase so i can audition them and search thru with ease maybey rewire fl to cubase? there must be a better way.
15-06-2008 14:26 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: cuebase sx pool/samples import Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

select a blank audio track

file>import audio file

brings up browser where you can audition samples

you can also quickly cntrl + select multiple audio files and import them each onto separate audio track in the same way

easy biscuits

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

15-06-2008 20:13 Send an Email to Binary Havoc Homepage of Binary Havoc Search for Posts by Binary Havoc Add Binary Havoc to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cudnt be easyier thanx Pleased
15-06-2008 20:35 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » cuebase sx pool/samples import

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH