drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » chronic made something - no rly I SWEAR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page chronic made something - no rly I SWEAR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Shocked chronic made something - no rly I SWEAR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe I made a sample pack containing a few analog basses, check it out in the samples page Drummer

Setup used:
  • Sequential Circuits Sixtrak analog synthesizer
  • Sherman Filterbank analog filter
  • TL Audio C-5021 analog tube compressor
  • TL Audio EQ-2011 analog tube equalizer

Grime overload!! BTW I'm not sure about the tuning. All samples are played in C, but it's possible the tuning is off. I forgot to bring my tuner with me when I went to pick up the gear yesterday My Mistake

And there are 2 shermans in that pic but one of them has a broken power supply, couldn't use it Frown

thechronic has attached this image (reduced version):
equipment.jpg

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
08-05-2008 15:13 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

!!!

favorites: gritbass_sub3 and gritbass_deep2, the movement, the depth.

i saw a prototype of the new sherman filterbank, theRestyler, some weeks ago, looking fine, sounding nice.

check here

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
08-05-2008 16:44 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice one. For me, the subs and the reese will come in handy.

Don't forget to mention the pack on the homepage. Wink

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
08-05-2008 18:51 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Totally agree on the sub stuff... warm and huge!

Thanks Bigup

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
08-05-2008 20:54 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

the creator!!!!!

big ups

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

09-05-2008 13:29 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

biggups chron Drummer

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
09-05-2008 18:44 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

RE: chronic made something - no rly I SWEAR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic

[*]Sherman Filterbank analog filter

Gaga Drool

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

09-05-2008 19:07 Send an Email to D2o Homepage of D2o Search for Posts by D2o Add D2o to your Buddy List
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

RE: chronic made something - no rly I SWEAR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thx chronic

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
10-05-2008 16:07 Send an Email to baz Homepage of baz Search for Posts by baz Add baz to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

One of the better packs if you ask me!

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

19-05-2008 17:06 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » chronic made something - no rly I SWEAR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH