drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Expert Help Needed! tune from 94-98 need i.d'ing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expert Help Needed! tune from 94-98 need i.d'ing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Adamski23

Registration Date: 15-04-2008

Rate Member

Expert Help Needed! tune from 94-98 need i.d'ing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ive been looking for the name of this tune for ages, ive posted them on loads of forums with no luck, i know they are from about 1994-98, hope you can help Smile

Track 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?qdhhutjimvn

track 3 i think might be called 'feel you in my arms' at least thats what i think it says

anyone know it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Adamski23: 17-04-2008 16:00.

15-04-2008 15:41 Send an Email to Adamski23 Search for Posts by Adamski23 Add Adamski23 to your Buddy List
Adamski23

Registration Date: 15-04-2008

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone on discogs has told me track 23 is DJ Ben - Get that Sh*t
17-04-2008 15:59 Send an Email to Adamski23 Search for Posts by Adamski23 Add Adamski23 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Expert Help Needed! tune from 94-98 need i.d'ing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH