drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Seamless - Seamless Tracks - Styx » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seamless - Seamless Tracks - Styx
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Seamless Seamless is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 22-12-2007

Rate Member

Seamless - Seamless Tracks - Styx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'Seamless Tracks - Styx' and post your comments here!!!

As you can tell right off the bat, a great many of the samples in this track are directly from DnB.be sample packs ;D how appropriate to debut with, don'cha think?

This was made back when I didn't know the first thing about making a bass and I struck luck when i found that one of the Sytrus preset trance gates, when ungated and distorted, sounded ok.

i like how it turned out regardless ;]
22-12-2007 19:17 Send an Email to Seamless Search for Posts by Seamless Add Seamless to your Buddy List
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EZ Seamless

Good to have u on board man Bigup

Nice production skills on show man. Really nice clean mixdown. Totally uncluttered, everything sounding in the right place.

Nice Arrangement too.Overall maybe a bit too clean for my taste and maybe lackin a real hook but a solid tune nonetheless.

Look forward to hearin more from you

Peace

BH

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

22-12-2007 20:13 Send an Email to Binary Havoc Homepage of Binary Havoc Search for Posts by Binary Havoc Add Binary Havoc to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
MWE MWE is a male

Registration Date: 20-12-2007

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

goede intro
beats zijn vree nice
structuur echt deftig
juust benk nie zo fan van uwen baslijn
ma tog schoon tracksken
nice keep up

translated by thechronic:
beats are free nice
structure really well dressed
right ami not such a fun of thy bassline
but still good looking little track
nice keep up
23-12-2007 00:17 Send an Email to MWE Search for Posts by MWE Add MWE to your Buddy List
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

This is niiiiice!! Really, really interesting and original. This is quite slow for dnb and the beat sounds more Prodigy than Pendulum - but that's not a criticism because I love the way you've layered them. To coin a phrase I've just made up, they've got a lot of danceability.

Like BH said, the mixdown is excellent, everything is sounding clear and fresh. You can tell you haven't needed to compress the sounds.

I like the string melodies too - almost sounds like something from a high-speeded movie scene. That bassline is good too - but I think it could do with another bass layered underneath it which has a lot of low-end in it. It's just a tad too much in the mid-range, imo. Also, the subs you have on the kicks need to be louder.

But I'm nit picking cos this is a proper wicked tune. Keep doing what ya doing mate! Glad you're on board!! Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
23-12-2007 09:59 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

this is a good tune review in the works

__
Space

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by equipped: 23-12-2007 10:10.

23-12-2007 10:08 Search for Posts by equipped Add equipped to your Buddy List
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

joo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hha equipped
wtf?

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

23-12-2007 22:06 Send an Email to tryptech Homepage of tryptech Search for Posts by tryptech Add tryptech to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

You prove that a track doesn't have to be compicated to sound good. Your mixdown sounds like glass, superb. Good dramatic atmosphere which stands tall throughout the track. Those string stabs sound a bit to hard like a sample (being picky here), but for a first track on here this is a killer. Looking forward for more tracks from you.
Welcome to the .be family man!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
24-12-2007 12:11 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Lightningflash Lightningflash is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2350.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

yer you have a nice bass there

__
Sun "EVERY FAILURE BRINGS WITH IT THE SEEDS OF AN EQUIVALENT ADVANTAGE."
Theres more here http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=18745
28-12-2007 22:16 Send an Email to Lightningflash Search for Posts by Lightningflash Add Lightningflash to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Seamless - Seamless Tracks - Styx

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH