drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » firefox problems » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page firefox problems
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
@1$-)
unregistered
firefox problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why wont firefox let me upload to the site?? i ended up sticking our new tune up via explorer. is there something i have to switch on or off in firefox or is it the site?? (im guessing its firefox).

any help appreciated.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 04-12-2007 14:22.

04-12-2007 14:22
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

RE: firefox problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EZ

Firefox never gives me any probs uploading on default settings??

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

05-12-2007 16:21 Send an Email to Binary Havoc Homepage of Binary Havoc Search for Posts by Binary Havoc Add Binary Havoc to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no problems here. check your firewall, see if there is a problem there

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

05-12-2007 18:39 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

meh. cant log intomyspace. cant log into my e mail either. wtf. even with the firewall turned off. ive just switched to a new service provider and i think it might be something to do with the router. either that or soethings been changed in the borwser settings but i cant tell what, ive tried resetting things as well.
05-12-2007 18:42
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Yeah it should work perfectly.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
07-12-2007 08:10 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

sorted. was the router. i still cant upload anything to people via aim, not your problem though
07-12-2007 14:04
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » firefox problems

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH