drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Server maintenance » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Server maintenance
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Server maintenance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today is server maintenance day!!

Have already:
  • backed up the entire site
  • updated Phpadsnew to latest version
  • updated Linux with the latest packages
  • updated all PEAR libraries to the latest versions
  • cleaned out the backup folder
  • updated DirectAdmin
  • cleaned up some old files
  • installed Spamassassin, hope it will reduce the massive amount of spam I receive on the server Smile
  • committed all recent code changes to subversion
  • after a lot of messing about got Spamassassin enabled lol what a bitch

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
25-04-2007 14:24 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: Server maintenance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rinse Backup massive! Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
25-04-2007 15:24 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
tetsuo tetsuo is a male
Guiness factory

Registration Date: 26-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sping cleaning!!

__
Yesterday' s futur is today!! Doped
25-04-2007 15:42 Send an Email to tetsuo Search for Posts by tetsuo Add tetsuo to your Buddy List
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have updated PHP, apache, APC, MySQL, linux kernel and PEAR to latest versions today.

Thanks for the supportive mails during the 15 minutes downtime Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
01-11-2007 15:04 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Thanks Chronboy for the updating. Keepin' the hackaz out 'n shit

Teeth (o God I love those new smailiez)

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
01-11-2007 15:45 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Rockin

__
01-11-2007 16:43 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Thank olmighty chron ,stay on guard of our heaven Bigup Hug Angel

__
My Soundcloud
11-11-2007 08:22 Send an Email to Paracyte Search for Posts by Paracyte Add Paracyte to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Server maintenance

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH