drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Seven Gun hit's it again... BASS PACK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seven Gun hit's it again... BASS PACK
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Seven Gun hit's it again... BASS PACK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks to Seven Gun we have a new Bass Pack to offer you guys...
On the >>>D°wnL°ad<<<

All previous samplepacks are still here

Cheers (and megathanks to Seven Gun Bigup ).

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-09-2007 17:02 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice 1 bro

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

05-09-2007 20:59 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just downloaded your new bass samples 7G ... proper awesome mate!! Thanks! Bigup

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
05-09-2007 22:35 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Nicely done, although too processed for my taste. I like samples to have as little effects, filtering and modulation on them as possible as it gives more flexibility when using them.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

09-09-2007 11:39 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

i just hope they come in handy to some people.
glad to give somewthing back to this awesome place.

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
13-09-2007 15:24 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

thanks alot bruv, its offerings like these that makes me want to start producing like i used to..

cheers!! Big Grin

__
My Sounds

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Glim: 13-09-2007 23:55.

13-09-2007 23:54 Search for Posts by Glim Add Glim to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Seven Gun hit's it again... BASS PACK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH