drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » hy plz help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hy plz help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
epsilon

Registration Date: 16-03-2007

Rate Member

hy plz help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm i m lookin for a shop in brussel ..with dj gear...like turntables.mixers.headphones...but i cnt find nothing . if someone knows...pls answer me .10x. Big Grin
16-03-2007 12:26 Send an Email to epsilon Search for Posts by epsilon Add epsilon to your Buddy List
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

buy online from ebay new in the box from well establised ebay sellers.get a pioneer djm-600,2 pioneer cdjmk3 1000's,two technics mk3 1200 turntables,a qsc 1000 watt power amp and heavy duty set of dual 15 speakers.ive got the speakers,amp,mixer,tables and im working on the cdjs Big Grin start saving money now!!!
22-03-2007 16:42 Send an Email to demolitionkid Homepage of demolitionkid Search for Posts by demolitionkid Add demolitionkid to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: hy plz help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Orbit
kolenmarkt/Rue du marché au charbon

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
22-03-2007 17:09 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJ Gear » hy plz help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH