drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Finally! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Finally!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
its2deep
Tourist

Registration Date: 14-02-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Finally! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally ive found a decent forum for drum & bass productions! just introducing myself my names pablo from the 2deep recordings. ive moved from hip hop to grime and now looking to make some dark and nasty drum & bass. if anyone would be kind enough to give me any help please add my msn deeprecordings@hotmail.co.uk THANKS.

www.myspace.com/its2deeprecordings
14-02-2007 13:02 Send an Email to its2deep Search for Posts by its2deep Add its2deep to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank god youve given up on rnb.

Big Grin welcome Big Grin
14-02-2007 13:20
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

RE: Finally! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by its2deep
Finally ive found a decent forum for drum & bass productions! just introducing myself my names pablo from the 2deep recordings. ive moved from hip hop to grime and now looking to make some dark and nasty drum & bass. if anyone would be kind enough to give me any help please add my msn deeprecordings@hotmail.co.uk THANKS.

www.myspace.com/its2deeprecordings

greetings pablo, beats soundin good. sry aint got msn but feel free to add me on aim Tongue

__
MySpace
14-02-2007 14:22 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
its2deep
Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh i havent given up on it, i just havea very big musical taste. Can anyone please hook me up with a few samples they would use for a good dnb break and ill repay the favour in any way i can.

Its all about knowing what samples and sounds to use with any music genre and i dnt have anything for drums.

thanks in advance
14-02-2007 14:24 Send an Email to its2deep Search for Posts by its2deep Add its2deep to your Buddy List
philbee philbee is a male
Future beats for the streets

images/avatars/avatar-2742.jpg

Registration Date: 18-10-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

samples Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin check out da sample section on the site ,more than enough ther bruv,welcome Huh

__
Philbee Soundcloud
14-02-2007 16:22 Send an Email to philbee Homepage of philbee Search for Posts by philbee Add philbee to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

If you want classic breakbeats that you can slice EQ, layer, compress, ... you could check here

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
14-02-2007 16:38 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
its2deep
Tourist

Helpfulness rating: 

cheers mate, are those samples on that page FX free? so havent been compressed etc? another thing is which mixing tools work best with dnb, i like the waves bundle and the camelphatfree destotion? good choice for dnb or not?
14-02-2007 16:53 Send an Email to its2deep Search for Posts by its2deep Add its2deep to your Buddy List
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

@its2deep

cant send you private messages

i cant find the site where i got my drum loops from atm. ill see if i can send you the link tomorrow.

__
MySpace
14-02-2007 17:13 Send an Email to Rudeone Homepage of Rudeone Search for Posts by Rudeone Add Rudeone to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by its2deep
cheers mate, are those samples on that page FX free? so havent been compressed etc? another thing is which mixing tools work best with dnb, i like the waves bundle and the camelphatfree destotion? good choice for dnb or not?

No idea on the compression. You'll have to check them. I have tons of those breaks, so I don't know what came from where anymore.

Waves is good stuff. CamelPhat is really good. Sure you can use them.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
14-02-2007 17:43 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

welcome,...site rips it up......cheers.

__
Space
15-02-2007 12:09 Search for Posts by equipped Add equipped to your Buddy List
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI
thank god youve given up on rnb.

yes ty and welcome to your new hell jk Hug

Big Grin welcome Big Grin
22-02-2007 13:20 Send an Email to demolitionkid Homepage of demolitionkid Search for Posts by demolitionkid Add demolitionkid to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Finally!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH