drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » Korg first drummachine » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Korg first drummachine
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Shocked Krog first drummachine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Korg's first drummachine Shocked
Would like to test if it still works Big Grin

__
Sun
10-02-2003 16:59 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks nice Shocked
i've got an old rythmbox at me dad's place, gonna test that one too one time, i'll post it here

__
It's a spiritual thing !

10-02-2003 17:58 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like some toy from Christiaansen Big Grin
Rockmate doesn't sound hip anymore these days Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

10-02-2003 19:03 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

It rocks, mate!! Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-02-2003 09:47 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic

Roll Eyes Big Grin

__
Sun
11-02-2003 10:33 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic

Could be, haven't heard it yet Frown

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

11-02-2003 12:27 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Me neither, but it seems they invented the 4/4 - look at rhythm A Big Grin

.:nobody messes with the Donca Matic:. Evil

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-02-2003 12:40 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » Korg first drummachine

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH