drumnbass.be forum (http://www.drumnbass.be/forum/index.php)
- Urban area (http://www.drumnbass.be/forum/board.php?boardid=4)
-- Bug reports & suggestions (http://www.drumnbass.be/forum/board.php?boardid=15)
--- Remix / Compo Thread (http://www.drumnbass.be/forum/thread.php?threadid=17184)

Posted by Halph-Price on 14-06-2009 at17:35:

Remix / Compo Thread

I appreciate you have a remix FTP, and I understand there's a sticky thread about compos in the producers private board.

BUT

we need a small board thread dedicated to the remix/compos. a public one. there is no section that is suitable for this topic. it's not a production Q&A, Software, HArdware, or shop.

It makes sens it should be in the production section, as it is related to production of a tune. but it also would help generate more users to go for producer status, and get more people coming to the site. more ad revenue.

trust me man, you make a whole site just to compos. they are cool. the only issue I find is how do you host the songs, but then I figure, rapidshare/file front. hell even the FTP.

you want to help a brother out? what do I got to do to help get going?

Posted by Tomos on 14-06-2009 at17:39:

What do you think Chron? Sounds good to me.

Posted by BattleDrone on 14-06-2009 at18:11:

second that.

Posted by Binary Havoc on 14-06-2009 at18:46:

RE: Remix / Compo Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
I appreciate you have a remix FTP, and I understand there's a sticky thread about compos in the producers private board.

BUT

we need a small board thread dedicated to the remix/compos. a public one. there is no section that is suitable for this topic. it's not a production Q&A, Software, HArdware, or shop.

It makes sens it should be in the production section, as it is related to production of a tune. but it also would help generate more users to go for producer status, and get more people coming to the site. more ad revenue.

trust me man, you make a whole site just to compos. they are cool. the only issue I find is how do you host the songs, but then I figure, rapidshare/file front. hell even the FTP.

you want to help a brother out? what do I got to do to help get going?

+1

agree 100%

Posted by demure on 14-06-2009 at18:55:

good idea Wink Drummer

Posted by D2o on 14-06-2009 at19:45:

Cliffy does have a point

Posted by Halph-Price on 16-06-2009 at07:28:

Drummer

course i post this on a weekend so chron won't be back till wednesday....

Posted by Halph-Price on 17-06-2009 at21:53:

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
Cliffy does have a point

my girlfriend loved your picture BTW.

Posted by D2o on 17-06-2009 at22:06:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
Cliffy does have a point

my girlfriend loved your picture BTW.

haha good stuff Big Grin

Posted by Muad'Dib on 17-06-2009 at23:02:

I agree with the idea. Seems very promising. Bigup

Posted by Halph-Price on 20-06-2009 at01:11:

well i pm'd chron as soon as i made this thread... that guy gets into one tabloid and now he's too good for his loyal fan base.

Posted by Tomos on 20-06-2009 at08:53:

quote:
well i pm'd chron as soon as i made this thread... that guy gets into one tabloid and now he's too good for his loyal fan base.

LOL Big Grin Yeah, clearly the fame has gone to his head. I understand we'll have to contact his manager in future.

Posted by Muad'Dib on 20-06-2009 at14:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
quote:

LOL Big Grin Yeah, clearly the fame has gone to his head. I understand we'll have to contact his manager in future.

I know exactly how you feel. He'd have had the nerve and time to even write in the "Drunken nights on .be" thread. Crying

Posted by Puzzle on 20-06-2009 at15:03:

quote:
we need a small board thread dedicated to the remix/compos. a public one.

Indeed. Sun

Posted by cynik on 20-06-2009 at15:03:

so that is when they say someone is "drunk of fame"....

Posted by thechronic on 20-06-2009 at17:50:

Hehe the famous stage has already passed I'm afraid, like yesterday's news Big Grin Truth is that the summer has started and I have a lot of work and little spare time Wink

It's a great idea, I'll make the subforum, you guys can figure the rest out I hope, making a sticky with some info might be a good idea.

Posted by Muad'Dib on 21-06-2009 at03:06:

Chronic, Chronic, Chronic...!

Woot

Posted by brucifer on 22-06-2009 at01:46:

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Hehe the famous stage has already passed I'm afraid, like yesterday's news Big Grin Truth is that the summer has started and I have a lot of work and little spare time Wink

It's a great idea, I'll make the subforum, you guys can figure the rest out I hope, making a sticky with some info might be a good idea.

Excellent job my friend! Happy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH